Code Ninjas Arundel Mills Summer Camp 2020
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/28/2020
Code Ninjas Arundel Mills is committed to ensuring children have a safe, engaging, and fun summer. Our summer camp offerings will certainly pique your child's interest. Camps have a capacity limit set at 10 students per camp offering. Virtual camps are available for customers who desire to participate from home.
Code Ninjas Arundel Mills Re-opening Procedure
- Temperature will be checked upon arrival and must be below 100.4 per CDC recommendations
- Ninjas will sanitize hands upon arrival and departure.
- Masks are required for staff and ninjas.
- Bathroom use will be limited to ensure safety and cleanliness (except in urgent cases).
- Surfaces, doors, handles, tables and chairs will be sanitized hourly.
- The Dojo will be configured in stations that are assigned and at least 6 feet apart.
- Laptops, workstations, and equipment will be sanitized after each use.
- Code Sensei’s will practice social distancing by utilizing remote system access in order to assist Ninjas when needed.
- STEM stations and gadgets are off limits until further notice.
- Robotics portion of curriculum will be suspended until further notice. This will not impact ninjas belt progression.
Summer camp guidelines
- Camps have a capacity limit set at 10 students per camp offering.
- Virtual camps are available for customers who desire to participate from home.
- Please visit https://www.codeninjas.com/md-arundel-mills-hanover/camps
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
The event has already taken place on this date:
Monday-Friday 9 am - 1 pm (Half day) or Monday- Friday 1 pm- 4 pm (Half day) or Monday- Friday 9 am-4 pm (Full day)
225$ for half day camps Monday-Friday. 450$ for full day camps Monday- Friday 9 am-4 pm