Design Cities with Legos - Online after-school class
*The event has already taken place on this date: Wed, 10/27/2021
Take your Lego skills and combine them with a deep understanding of urban planning to design your ideal city.
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
- Are you passionate about building Lego structures and want to take it to the next level?
- Take your Lego skills and combine them with a deep understanding of urban planning to design your ideal city.
- Learn basic concepts of city planning, sustainability, essential infrastructure, the needs and wants of a community, and more!
- By the end of the class: your student will have built their own Lego city masterpiece that demonstrates a deep understanding of urban planning and your child's own creative expression.
- About the class: Classes meet once a week for five weeks. Each class meeting will last 75 minutes. Legos or similar type building-blocks will be needed for this class.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.